Cocentaina is a town full of talent and the cradle of a large number of artists from very diverse artistic disciplines. For this reason, local artists open their workshops during the Fira de Tots Sants to publicize the talent of their creations, among which painting, sculpture, ceramics, drawing, photography or engraving stand out among others. A Local Art Route that this year is now in its 15th edition and that has the participation of 19 artists in eight exhibitions.
Commisar: Luis Ardevínez
Participants XV Ruta d’Art Local:
- Moisés Gil: Left - El Viver. C / Bisbe Mallol, 17 - ground floor
- Norma Prats and Luis Ardevínez. Estudi - C / Santos Médicos, 12
- Salva Faus: Mariola Marbles. C / Mayor, 43
- Pepa Reig: Boutique KIAN. C / Count of Cocentaina
- 2nd Fira Eclèctica d’art i creativitats. C / Convento, 29
- Koke and Moìses Gil: La Goma Gallery. Av. País Valencià, 4
- Salome Faus: C / San Cristobal, 5 - ground floor
- Julio Reig: C / Literato Azorín, 19
Days: October 30 and 31 and November 1 Hours: 10:00 a.m. - 10:00 a.m.
Days: Saturdays in November and December Hours: 10:00 a.m. - 2:00 a.m.